Here's what I've been working on recently. 

Friday, April 2, 2010

Cheetos Mighty ZIngers

So here's the latest work I did for Cheetos. It's a new product called Mighty Zingers. I had a lot of fun creating this campaign and really appreciate Animal Logic for nailing the TV swarm and Silk Tricky for finding creative ways to make the idea live in 40k spaces online. There's a ton of other awesome people too like Mike, Bill and my GS&P peeps, but this isn't the Oscars so just take a look at the work.

The idea is that the Might Zingers swarm things and people, so on lauch day we swarmed consumers with 30 & 15 TV spots, customad units and a heavy dose of 40K banners.

Experimental Experiment TV


Observation TV



Custom ad unit for Youtube




Custom ad unit for Funny or Die



Custom ad unit for Slate




Here's one of the 40k units


There are more pieces of this campaign, but I'm sure you get the picture by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment